- November 22, 2017 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- November 23, 2017 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
This seminar is ideally suited for oil and gas professionals who may currently or in the future be involved in the evaluation of oil & gas development opportunities, reserves assessments and mergers & acquisitions or dispositions of assets.
The course objective is to focus on understanding the process of evaluations an understanding the outputs so that land professionals understand what oil & gas evaluators do and what they report.
Learning objectives: At the end of the course, the attendees would understand:
- Definitions of reserves and resources, and what they mean to a firm
- The process of estimating reserves and resources - Income method, calculations of recoverable volumes, price forecasts, operating and capital costs, royalties
- Need for discounting
- Profitability indices
- Public reporting requirements
Registration Fee includes beverages and snacks.
Keith Carr, C.E.T.
Keith has spent three decades in the oil and gas industry and has been sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm with students for several years. His experience spans many of the technical disciplines, including drilling, completion, production engineering, and facilities in both conventional and unconventional resources. During his years in the industry he has been involved in a number of corporate evaluations.
|CAPL Credits:||12 Credits|
|AAPL Credits:||12 Credits|
|Fee:||CAPL Member||$450 plus GST|
|Non-Member||$600 plus GST|
|This course is Complete.|