PLEASE NOTE THIS FREE SESSION IS FOR CAPL MEMBERS ONLY.
If you are an independently contracted landman, you may have liability risks you have not considered.
We are inviting Michael Arnold from Gallagher Insurance for Lunch and Learn on June 20, 2019 from 12-1pm. Lunch will be provided. In this session Michael will provide answers and information on the following:
- You have a contract from a prospective client but they contractually require that you carry $2,000,000 Liability insurance; what do you need to do next?
- Does your personal insurance policy meet this requirement?
- If my client does not have an insurance requirement isn’t insurance for an independent contractor a waste of money?
- What is Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance? How does it protect me? And is this all I should consider as an independent contractor?
- What is Professional Liability and why should I consider Professional Liability insurance?
- Are there any additional
- considerations for surface versus mineral landmen?